Valiant March 2021 Solicitations
The Valiant March 2021 solicitations are here! Savage continues along with Bloodshot! X-O Manowar gets a book one TPB and Andy Diggle’s Shadowman gets a deluxe hardcover!
- TP/TPB: Trade Paperback
- SC: Softcover (like a TPB)
- HC: Hardcover
- FC: Full Color
- DM: Direct Market. This refers primarily to comic book stores or online shops that order via the same means as a comic book store (primarily Diamond or Lunar). Places like Amazon or Barnes and Noble will generally NOT have these variants.
- FOC: Final Order Cutoff – The time an order has to be submitted by the vendor. Also when you need to get your order in by at TalesofWonder for preorders.
- RES: Resolicit – A new listing for a product that was previously solicited in PREVIEWS or New to Order, and which is being listed anew since the original Solicitation was cancelled either by the vendor or by Diamond.
- O/A: Offered Again – This designates an item that has been previously solicited and released, but is being solicited again.
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO PAPER SHORTAGES, PRINTER JAMS, AND SHIPPING CONFLICTS.
SHADOWMAN BY ANDY DIGGLE DELUXE EDITION
Written by ANDY DIGGLE
Art by STEPHEN SEGOVIA, SHAWN MARTINBROUGH, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, and RENATO GUEDES
Cover by DAVID MACK
- The rise of the Shadowman!
- For years, Jack Boniface believed that he knew the true story of the Shadowman loa – the true story of the curse inside him. He was wrong. Now, the man once known as Shadowman is returning home to sharpen the weapon within…and unleash a reckoning on the evils of our world that will soon send shockwaves through heaven and hell alike…
- Superstar writer Andy Diggle (Green Arrow: Year One, The Losers) joins high-octane artists Stephen Segovia (Action Comics), Shawn Martinbrough (Thief of Thieves), Doug Braithwaite (Justice), and Renato Guedes (Action Comics) to reveal the full scope and power of the Shadowman mythos in an oversized deluxe edition hardcover of the series Nerdist calls “killer”!
- Collecting SHADOWMAN (2018) #1–11, and SHADOWMAN/RAE SREMMURD #1, along with more than 20 pages of rarely seen art and extras!
ON SALE MARCH 21 | 320 pgs, FC | $49.99 US | T+ | ISBN: 978-1-68215-372-7
ADVANCE SOLICIT: X-O MANOWAR BOOK ONE TPB
Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
Art by EMILIO LAISO
Cover by CHRISTIAN WARD
Save the day, destroy the world…
- Torn from the past and bonded with a living alien armor, will X-O Manowar become the hero the world needs now? As a futuristic force arises to destroy the planet, only this ancient warrior king has the courage to stand against impossible odds!
- Harvey Award-winning writer Dennis Hopeless (All-New X-Men) and breakout star Emilio Laiso (Marvel’s Spider-Man: Velocity) unleash Valiant’s most powerful protector!
- Collecting X-O MANOWAR (2020) #1–4
ON SALE APRIL 21 | 112 pgs, FC | $9.99 US | T+ | ISBN: 978-168215-368-0
Written by MAX BEMIS
Art by NATHAN STOCKMAN
Cover A by MARCUS TO
Cover B by MICHAEL WALSH
Preorder Variant Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
“THE PERFECT BLEND OF DRY HUMOR, SOCIAL COMMENTARY, AND BLOODSOAKED FURY” – Graphic Policy
- Mad geniuses Max Bemis (Worst X-Man Ever) and Nathan Stockman (Spidey) deliver over-the-top mayhem in this second thrilling chapter!
- NEW VILLAINS have captured our teen heartthrob hero. What’s their master plan and what do these monsters trying to eat Savage have to do with it?
ON SALE MARCH 17 | 32 pgs, FC | $3.99 US | T
Written by TIM SEELEY
Art by PEDRO ANDREO
Cover A by ADELSO CORONA
Cover B by JIMBO SALGADO
Preorder Variant Cover by JIM TOWE
- “One Last Shot” has a final epic battle of the ages!
- Will Bloodshot and his team be able to stop one of his greatest villains from obtaining Project Rising Spirit’s most insidious weapon?
- It’s the jaw-dropping conclusion to the series by best-selling writer Tim Seeley and rising star Pedro Andreo!
ON SALE MARCH 10 | 32 pgs, FC | $3.99 US | T+